How to use the RazoRock Alum Stick:
For wet shaving, RazoRock is best used after you have finished the shave and washed off remaining shaving cream or soap. Moisten the RazoRock with water and gently rub it over the shaved area. Allow your face to dry for 1 to 3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water and pat dry. Now you are ready to apply a post-shave cream, balm or splash, if you so desire.
For electric shaving, RazoRock is best used pre-shave. Moisten the RazoRock with water and gently rub it over your beard. Allow your face to dry for 2 to 3 minutes while the hairs tighten and stiffen, before using the electric shaver. Now get ready for the best electric shave of your life.
Storing your RazoRock Alum Stick:
After you have used your RazoRock, dry the rock with a hand towel or paper towel and screw the top piece on for storage, It’s as simple as that!
How to lather RazoRock Cream…
We’ve been getting a few emails on this lately. It’s really really simple so here goes…
1) Soak brush in a cup for a minute or while you shower. I soak it while I shower. For awesome results, try an Omega Pro series brush.
2) Take brush out of water, shake it 3-4 times to get rid of excess water.
3) Swirl wet brush on the top of the cream for 30 seconds while you fill your basin (sink) with hot water.
4) Take the brush right to your face and start face-lathering.
5) Dip the tips of your brush into the basin water (if needed) and continue working the lather on your face to create the right lather consistency you desire; I generally dip the tips 2-3 times before my lather is “just right”.